January 27, 2010

the rabbit and the duck



What a lovely store I found on Etsy called The Rabbit & The Duck. This fellow Melbournian love creating and makes goreous journals, clutches, pencil cases, magnets and greeting cards. I especially love their journals which come in funky styles.

The Rabbit & The Duck also has a great blog I love to read with some really great posts. Be sure to check them out and see for yourself.


How gorgeous are these journals?
I love the Red Houses journal (top left)


Gorgeous clutches, pencil cases and magnets.


Thetis
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous find, thanks for sharing! Popping off to buy a journal for me to start the new semester with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely aren't they!! Im glad you liked them xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails